Built-Rite Tool & Die, Inc. is a precision mold builder with facilities in Lancaster, Massachusetts. Built-Rite Tool & Die, Inc. is the corporate parent and driving force behind Reliance Engineering and LSR Engineering, two very specialized custom molding divisions of the company.
Founded in 1984, Built-Rite Tool & Die, Inc. has become an industry leader in the manufacturing of precision molds for injection, compression, transfer and LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber). Industries best served by these capabilities include aerospace, automotive, electronics, medical, military and safety.
Our services include:
- Product Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Complex mold designs including designs for insert molding and over-molding
- Precision mold manufacturing – production or prototype molds
- Mold maintenance and repair
- Precision molds for Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) that require tolerances less than .0002” to create flashless molded parts
- Molds for compression, transfer and thermoset molding processes using materials such as Sheet Molding Compound (SMC), Bulk Molding Compound (BMC), and more
- Design and manufacture of injection molds with complex geometries, for all types of materials including engineering thermoplastics such as PEEK, PPS, LCP, polysulfone, and more