Reliance Engineering offers unique and diverse capabilities that fulfill the need for custom molded plastic parts. We typically focus on parts that require extensive engineering evaluation, beginning with the mold design and processing techniques, which ultimately lead to customer solutions.
Our focus in on engineering material including but not limited to:
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP)
We also work with other high-temperature engineering thermoplastics including:
- Polysulfone (PSU)
- Ultem (PEI)
The choice of material is always driven by engineering application requirements of the end product. Our extensive knowledge of both thermoplastic and thermoset materials means that our focus is always on product performance utilizing the optimum material.
Reliance Engineering provides molding services for all material types, and our capabilities and equipment includes:
- Cincinnati Milaron Roboshot molding presses
- Clamp tonnages ranging from 17-250 tons
- Shot size capacity from .5 oz.- 12 oz.
- Extensive robotics interfaced with the injection molding machines
- Sprue pickers and Servo robots in dedicated work cells
- Lights-out molding capability for high-volume applications